Notes for this version: * The emulator now runs in full screen mode.
* Flickering reduced (only seems to affect Pong).
* Input working flawless (no more stickyness).
* Slight Speedup.
* More compatibility (games like Space Invaders now work)
Now, in case you guys were wondering what else is under works for version 4.0, Zion listed these:
* More compatibility (a few bugs are hampering a few games)
* Solve Flickering issue (flickering issue will be solved by the next release)
* File Browser (its been low on priority, but i will definitely include in next release)
* Speed (more speed )
I wanted way more than this in the first demo release but cant now my only psp is briked.
Im gutted about having to release it at this earlier than expected stage
Notes for this version: To every cloud, there is a silver lining. And while Zion won't be following up his Quest of Link demo homebrew game with a full version just yet, he brings us the next best thing - the gift of self...figuratively. Zion is letting everybody know that he's encoding the game into C format at the moment, and he is now releasing the Beta 1 demo of his game engine - sort of a teaser of his success porting the game's codes into the new (and hopefully more manageable) format.