Yeti3D is a 3D engine originally built by Derek Evans for the Game Boy Advance back in 2003
Notes for this version: * The current viewport is 120x80 pixels, 15bit.
* All textures are 64x64 8bit.
* Textures are converted to 15bit via a pre-calculated lighting LUT.
* Polygons can be any convex shape. Only squares are currently used.
* Each vertex is described as X, Y, Z, U, V and brightness.
* The renderer uses 24:8 fixed point maths.
* Polygons are clipped in 3D space using 45 degree planes. Distance to plane calculations therefore use only additions and subtractions.
* Polygon edges are clipped using one divide and 6 multiplies.
* 4 clipping planes are used. No front plane is required. No back plane is used.
* No per-span clipping is used. Fixed point errors are hidden offscreen.
Full technical notes, installation/usage details, and contact addresses are available in the file README