Notes for this version: What's new in version 1.0.8 :
- Add two new commands to run games (*EXEC and *RUN).
- New file format for run.txt, see README for details.
Be aware, this format is not compatible with previous version.
- Add help menu
- New graphical functions with new smoother render modes.
It uses the PSP GPU for rendering, it does not run faster,
but it's a lot smoother.
- Save state dates are displayed in the emulator window
(it's now easier to identify and to load the right save state slot)
- Bug fix in Rom file requester
Notes for this version: - Speed improvements (but still slow < 40 fps)
- IR keyboard support !
- Now compatible with custom firmwares 3.x and PSP-slim
- Display and save thumbnail images for each save state
- Add option to display fps rate
- Add a simple intro splash screen
- Analog pad can now be used in the file requester
to move faster through the disk/state lists
- Option to prevent the blue led to be displayed when
L or R are pressed
- All render modes use GU (smooth mode)
- Support iso8859-1 fonts in print text functions
(might be useful to translate menus in german, french ...)
- Major bug fix in video emulation functions (psp freeze ...)
- Other bug fix and code cleaning