Notes for this version: What's new in version 1.0.4 :
- New graphical functions with new smoother render modes.
It uses the PSP GPU for rendering, it does not run faster,
but it's a lot smoother.
- Multiple keyboard mapping feature (Thanks to Pou-chan) :
You can now toggle between three differents keyboard mapping using
- Bug fix in Rom file requester
- Add help menu
Notes for this version: - Bug fix: frame skip option is now saved with game settings
(Thanks to Nick666, who had reported me this bug)
- From Mr Nick666 :
+ New beautiful background images designed by Mr Nick666 !
+ Settings files for most of all famous games !
Notes for this version: - IR keyboard support !
- Speed improvement
- New speed limiter function
- Add option to display fps rate
- Now compatible with custom firmwares 3.x and PSP-slim
- Add a simple intro splash screen
- Option to prevent the blue led to be displayed when
L or R are pressed
- New help menu
- Support iso8859-1 fonts in print text functions
(might be useful to translate menus in german, french ...)
- Bug fix and code cleaning
Notes for this version: - Speed improvement for all render mode
(all render modes use now the GU)
- Automatic start when a new disk is loaded
- Bug fix in the keyboard settings menu
(d-pad can be used to move up or down in the key menu, even if the virtual keyboard is displayed)
- Analog pad can be used to scroll faster in the file menu requester
Notes for this version: - Many optimizations to speed up the emulation in
z80, video and sound emulation part.
Many games are now fullspeed (50 fps) even at 222Mhz !!
- Many new render modes and screen size options
(normal, fit, max etc ...)
- The emulator window can now be moved to fit the screen properly
- Add new hotkeys to setup render mode etc ...
- Bug fix in the low battery watchdog
- RTrigger/LTrigger keys can be used in the keyboard
settings menu to navigate between Normal, LTrigger
and RTrigger compose mapping.
- Default Hotkeys can now be set in the keyboard mapping menu
(useful to add hotkeys on existing/previous keyboard files)
- Code cleaning