the screen shot describes it
Notes for this version: * 32 bits High-Res Black Icons
* 32 bits High-Res Battery Icon
* 32 bits High-Res Volume bar
* 32 Bits month background + Bogus Waves
* 32 Bits High Res Load Icon (game, savedata, photo & corrupt)
* 32 bits High Res Load Circle (Right Corner thing)
* Xmb line, Shadow, Selectbar customized to Black/Crom?
* All other thats included and i forgot
He also mentions that this slick looking XMB isn't gonna work on Dark_AleX's 3.10 OE. With all that said, the download link below contains the zip files for the Devianart icons noir black styled and the black glass photo load icon.
Demo effect of a 3-D ball made from dots.
A simple graphics and sound demo.
LostJared is at it yet again, starting the day off with another psychodelic visual demo for the PSP.
Notes for this version: freezes on exit
Team tOC also said that this is just a small part of a larger project that they're thinking of (or working on already).
Notes for this version: As always, if you're planning on using this, please read and understand the readme file that comes with the download. The file holds the installation and usage, plus the known bugs for this release. It would also be best if you guys will also browse through the configuration text as it also holds vital tidbits about this app.
Team tOc is made up of EvilSeph, Moca, TUW (The Unique Warrior), MaTiAz, Ahadiel, and kando. We hope to hear more from them in the coming weeks.
We give our props to Jordan Black for the heads up!
shows the battery percentage instead of the battery meter
Notes for this version: Currently all this battery PRX only shows the percentage of battery life when you press the note key but Hallo007 plans to add more features in future versions now that he has the hang of making PRX's. This is his first PRX and therefore there may be a couple of bugs in this release, and it has already been noted that the screenshot PRX uses the note key to operate aswell, but this will all be fixed in future versions.
To install the battery PRX simply copy the extracted folders into the SEPLUGINS folder, make a vsh.txt and enable it in recovery mode.
Notes for this version: v0.02
* Start up button is HOME
* Possibility to look at the minutes left for battery
* See the cpu speed
* Battery is lower then 20?-->text is red
* Display fixed
* Bug fix
Simple skinnable binary clock (like those funky binary watches)
Notes for this version: simple skinnable Binary Clock
Notes for this version: A BMP Picture Viewer based on GBSelector Source Code. It displays images up to 480x272 8bit/24-bit .
Custom bootWave Packager
Notes for this version: Team //LANSH
icon-coder by kgsws
orignally found by DarkStone
bat file by vb_master
Instructions for use
1. Run Decompress.bat
2. Open bootWAVE_RESOURCE_2.bin in a hex editor.
3. Go to offset hex 248 through 2DD.
4. Mix the characters between those lines.
5. Save this file.
6. Run Compile.bat.
7. Put opening_plugin.rco in /vsh/resource/
everyone on lan.sh, toc2rta, and pspcrazy
Mathieulh, jas0nuk, Axionkt, harleyg, cyanide, birdman
Brushes, in short words, is a drawing application for the PSP which allows you draw with your own made brushes (images), or the included ones. It got several different drawmodes that helps you create good looking art.
Demonstration Video at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jAOSmc6MIUM
Notes for this version: Check the ReadMe.txt.
changes the loading circle
Notes for this version: If you're somewhat interested, please remember that this was only tested on Dark_AleX's 3.03 OE-C. The devs mentioned that this might work with 3.10 OE. They also mentioned that if you're using a custom battery icon, be sure to back it up. With that, here's the download link and we sure hope you read up on the readme file that comes with the download.
Cintro (Coldboot Intro) is a program that allows you to have custom videos when you boot (turn on) the PSP system. They can be as long or as short as you like, and can have audio with them. The only limitation is that your memory card has to be big enough to hold the video file you want to use as the Cintro.
NOTE: It should work with any OE version that has the "run program at boot" option in the recovery menu.
Notes for this version: This is the flashless version of Cintro, so you don't have to worry about bricking your PSP.
Notes/TIPS: The custom boot video does not play when you are exiting from the recovery menu! You have to shut the PSP completely off and then power it up to see the video. You can press the X button to skip the cintro video if you don't want to wait for it to finish.
custom themes for your psp
Notes for this version: * More Gameboots [About 10 - 15 added]
* More Bootsounds [About 5 - 10 added]
* Flash Agent v2 included
* Deleted PS3 intro [Too big and poor quality]
* Wi-File transfer added
* More XMB waves [Including PS3 thin wave]
* Custom Xmb waves and wave creators (including hex editor)
* Xmb Fonts X-Flash (for 3.02oe and below)
* PSP reboot & shutdown instead of network update
* PSP version customiser
* PSP file management Icons Gameboots
* .pmf creator guide Bootsounds Backgrounds
Notes for this version: New DAX [Dark Alex] custom network update plugin
More XMB WAVES [10 - 15]
New RCO editor [Edit volume bars and loads more]
Custom Volume Bars [15-20]
New PSP 01-12bmp merger/spliter
New 01-12 custom images [E.G. Make your own]
More ready made 01-12 custom bmp images
More custom top_menu.rco files
Update on new Icons Custom Battery Files
New TGA wave editor
Notes for this version: # New XMB 01-12 backgrounds [made by me]
# New XMB 01-12 bmp merger/splitter with padding Flash Agent F4 [Use Dummy Files]
# Cool ready made XMB waves including: Cool Ultimate Vista looking XMB [By Undertaxx], and Cool Blue XMB [By RaiderXXX]
# 2.71 PRX pack including: Brightness mod, Screen Capture XMB, and Game MP3 Player
# PSP game structure utility modifier
# New TGA Wave Editor which allows you to modify Bootwaves
# Loller Bootwaves Pack - Plasma v2 Battery mod [shows percentage in XMB]
changes the color of the volume bar
Notes for this version: vision, came up with custom color volume bars that you can use in your PSP's XMB. Current colors are red, blue, gold/yellow, and green.
Notes for this version: A test
Notes for this version: Test
DarkPortal is basically your very own portal system, allowing you to access different sorts of content like a browser would.
Notes for this version: * Added 2 Games
* Added 3 Office programes
* Added 3 Music songs
* Added 2 Movies
* Help Icon removed and replaced with an Office icon.
* Link bugs solved
In any case, it's pretty easy to use, so why not give it a try? Enjoy!
Notes for this version: This version has been dubbed 2.2, with Holygame stating that not much as changed since DarkPortal's previous version. We don't have a changelog available to list what's been tweaked, although we imagine it's another set of bug fixes.
Notes for this version: Changelog:
* The name Office repleaced with Apps
* Added 6 Games!
* Added 1 Music song
* Added 4 Apps
* Added 1 Video
* Added 4 help files!
* Photo page restyled
* Pagename bug solved
Notes for this version: * Fixed Removal of Next Line in WordWrap on PNG Imager.
* Added PSP Explore Favorites. - Includes Add, Edit and Delete
* Added USB NET Favorites. - Includes Add, Edit and Delete
a cool FF7 skin for IR Shell!
inclues a Splash PMF(video) intro!
(ALL IN LOWER CASE)
Notes for this version: the first beta so a few things need to be changed.
Notes for this version: WORKING PASSWORD: bob_._exe! -Plus color fixed some of the color issues! !!!!DO NOT USE OLD PASSWORD!!!!!
Simple flame-effect demo
Notes for this version: Includes source code.
an xmb flashing application
Notes for this version: * topmenu_plugin.rco (the main icons of the XMB)
* system_plugin_bg.rco (waves of the bottom of the XMB)
* opening_plugin.rco (intro main of psp)
* photo_plugin.rco (the icons of Photo)
be sure to follow the instructions carefuly as some flashing is required, and it follows that there's a risk of bricking your PSP.
Notes for this version: * fixed some bugs.
* has Integrated connection of USB.
* already the form to install rco is more ordered.
* it already has the option to suppress space in flash0 (code of Eraser Flash v0.1); suppress 2.7MB in your PSP.
And since this application writes in flash0, there is always that small chance of this app bricking your PSP, so take caution folks.
Replaces the system font
Notes for this version: Copy your user-made fonts into the "fontmod" folder on your memory stick. Remember to rename them to ltn0.pgf.
Notes for this version: File Description
Freeplay and Skylark have released version 0.93 of their "FontHacker" program. This PC program enables users to manage and/or install the font hack, configure font options (shape, shadow, shadow position), conversion of TrueType fonts to a usable format for the PSP and can generate all 16 types of the font files. This release will aid many of those who struggled with the font hack in the past and will allow for many users to convert their own files without hassle. We have seen many users create "font packs" for those who were unfortunate to work on their own fonts themselves, but with this program, it is now easy for everyone! For once, 1.50 users may have to suffer somewhat, even though we have the full PSP access. It has been noted that 1.50 users may have to reset their PSP system settings in order for the font hack to work. This reminds me a lot of PSPersonalize in which users had to mess around with their PSP's a few times in order for the background to show. This is a great PC program that all should download, even if you think you are never going to use it! Think of this as a part of a rare PSP hombrew collection, it is a must have!
shell (G-Pack means Game Pack)
there were many authors in this shell
Notes for this version: ---Changes---
-Made this version a shell, which was intended for v.3
-Changed eboot to a custom one to play Mp3s
-The code was optimized, made more organized, and cleaned
-Removed ButtonTester (developed by SuperbatXS)
-Removed all apps developed by Xandu (because of his desire)
-It is now possible for you to add a lua game/app of your desire to the G-Pack
-G-Pack contains 8 new games:
1) Be Thou for the People BETA- developed by SG57 an amazing game based off of Fullmetal Alchemist; intense gfx and amazing gameplay with a beautiful menu. Note: This game is still in; Beta and is not a full release,little gameplay
2) Chase that Pyramid 3D- developed by TacticalPinguin
3) Defend your PSP- developed by TacticalPinguin
4) Hedgehog Apocalypse- developed by the Dev Team Hazedmirror; Not developed by PSPLua
5) PvP Pong v4- developed by Blackshark; this game HAS been updated from v3; new features include new gfx, more options, and ONLINE!
6) Space Invaders Portable- developed by TacticalPinguin
7) TTR v1.0- developed by Freshmilk
8) Drag-Star demo-made by savagefreak; not real game (only menu and loading screens)
---Shell by TacticalPenguin---
-MP3 player (put mp3 files in PSP/MUSIC/ folder to play)
-Image Viewer (put Images in PSP/PHOTO/ folder in .jpg or .png smaller than 512x512 to view)
-Game loader (put lua games/apps in Games folder of Lua G-Pack v.2 to play)
-Battery info viewer
-You may play MP3's while playing a game or viewing images.
-Mp3 may (probably WILL) get skippy when playing games due to cpu usage
-If it crashes (comes up with an error) press start to restart the shell
-Mp3 may skip when opening/closing menus
-Names of pictures, games, and songs longer than 12 characters will not display the full name
-Only can play/view the first 21 photos/games/music because menus do not have scrolling
This flash mod that turns your PSP GTA-style
Notes for this version: flash mod that turns your PSP GTA-style, from font to background boot sound to the XMB menu. He compares this application to Pimp My PSP by SodR. "You, yourself chose to use this program. If it bricks your PSP its your own fault for choosing to use the program. To make sure you don't brick your PSP while flashing the new files to the flash, DO NOT REMOVE THE MEMORY STICK!! If this does brick your PSP, you cannot come to me and start saying that I bricked your PSP due to the fact you chose to use this program."
A launcher for devhook that is fully skinnable.
Notes for this version: - Made it not use modded vshex anymore due to people in the forums saying it caused their devhook to not work.
- Redid the iso list to make it faster by a bit
- Make it possible to hold the down and up arrow in iso list. First 3 will have like 2 second delay and then it will speed up
a halo xmb icon set (hece the name)
Notes for this version: Here's a little something for those who love customizing their PSPs. Sp3ct0r has released a set of Halo XMB icons over on the DCEmu forums. Oh, and in case you're wondering, Sp3ct0r says that the battery icon's made up of magnum bullets.
Proof Of Concept 2.0-3.03 Homebrew by Noobz. Many people took part in the making of this it appears. As of 1/25/2007 EVERY firmware has been exploited somehow.
Notes for this version: 3.03, not 3.03 OE, but the real 3.03, check it out
a plugin to hide the movies
Notes for this version: pj1115's HideMov BETA II adds more file hiding options, including pictures and game files, so as to protect your privacy and your contents from prying eyes (you twisted person, you).
- Enhanced video hiding (adds VIDEO folder support)
- Hides Games (GAME, GAME150, GAME303, GAME310)
- Hides Music
- Hides Photo
- Hides Savedata
- Hides Browser stuff (ie, bookmarks)
- SHOULD be more compatible with older firmwares (I increased the time that the PRX allowed for other threads to work)
- Added auto-installer for Windows
If you don't know how to go about this whole thing, it's best you check out the readme file included in the download, wouldn't wanna brick your PSP now, would ya?
Notes for this version: * added "do nothing" in custom actions.
* added a battery check to make sure you have enough battery power or the cord plugged in.
* added Internet Browser Icon to selection of icons to replace.
* crashing or freezing bugs are now rare, depending on what you replace.
Open TXT files; Chat to your Friends; Find your links; Password Protection; Play Games; Run Applications; View Images; Find your media
Notes for this version: * Totally revamped GUI
* LINK Browser (now has tabs)
* XDE Ready
* LiNK Center
* Cleaned up coding for faster loading
* About page with Help
* WLPM Built in
* Iorkara's PSP Links Page Built in
* New customization features (much more easier to customize)
* Start up sound
* Improved protection
lets users draw, save, and load 3D models using their PSPs. Perfect for creating 3D models for your own homebrew games and applications.
Notes for this version: * Can now save in OpenGL format (but not load) (thanks to SG57 on help with this)
* Can now take screenshots (unlimited number too)
* Can now make and use custom grids; new default grid is 3 lines intersecting at 0,0,0 rather than a full grid.
* Can now change "snap interval" or how far the cursor moves each press when you use d-pad, as low as 0.01, as high as you want.
xmb wave pack for the psp
Notes for this version: Pharonyk has finally released version 2 of his Plasma LollerWAVES pack in the QJ forums. This new versions sees the disappearance of the "horrible outlines" (Pharonyk's words) and the addition of color. It's also been tweaked a bit so that you can actually read the XMB's text if you use it. Pharonyk also sends shout-outs to "Vulpix for the injector and the Duality Wave for one of my waves."
SEEKS THE ANSWER TO ALL OF YOUR YES OR NO QUESTIONS!
kxploited lua i think, my psp got stepped on i cant test, just mod request if i'm wrong
Notes for this version: only answers yes or no
Notes for this version: Here's a quick look at what's new:
New graphics and icon by gas
Toggle USB and credits
Hacker mode controls: change answer type (POSITIVE, NEGATIVE, INDIFFERENT, NORMAL)
New graphics by PSP-Vault member gas
EBOOT form for all PSP homebrew users
Notes for this version: NEW FEATURES:
- GPS-290 support (dhaa :-)
- GPS info screen with satellite data
- Screen rotation in map mode
- Trip reset option added to menu. Trip data does not get reset when you switch to map mode.
- Fixed a bug in TRACK UP mode. (should not switch the mode when approaching to map's boundaries.
NOTE: some features, like gps data re-play & wifi-download are disabled in this version...
This version must be ran under 3.03 custom kernel!
It was briefly tested with 3.03 OE-B custom firmware, but may work with older custom FW version
Notes for this version: Features:
The PSP-290 version has some optimizations which may prevent it from hanging in 3.10 FW..
Faster reverse geodata lookup function...
Hopefully better rendering in GPS mode...
* GPSlim version features most of the things rolled out for PSP-290 version:
* SAT INFO screen (although display is slightly different from PSP-290 due to difference in GPS feeds)
* Better trip stats logic - you can now jump in to map mode w/o loosing the trip stats.
* Map rotation in map mode
* Faster reverse geodata lookup
* alpha sort in map/attraction menues..
* Note: NMEA recording is currently disabled, untill I workout a better logic and interface to support it..
Since GPS-mode rendering logic was changed in both versions you may need to adjust SPEEDFACTOR value in config.txt to allow smother scrolling...
Notes for this version: features basic localization support (allowing you to read and write in your language of choice), basic sound, and some improvements in geo search logic, which should allow for a more relaxed search.
Notes for this version: * Generic serial GPS receivers support (Holux gpslim236-240, M1000-1200 and others) for slim psp
* One version of the program (FW3.XX) supports both PSP-290 and Holux receivers.
* Type of receiver can now be selected via configuration screen:
* ENABLESERIALPORT=1 - Holux / serial port gps devices
* ENABLESERIALPORT=0 - PSP-290 support (Note that due to FW limitations the version for 1.0-1.5 firmware does not have support for PSP-290 receiver).
* WIFI upload should now work in all versions of the program. (must be enabled with LOADWIFI=1 flag)
* Variable map scroll speed (controlled via CURSORSPEED=..)
* Zoom in/out animation (toggled with SMOOTHZOOM=1)
* Smooth transition between 2D and bird-view modes
* Sound output controlled programatically in FW3.xx version. (applies to serial port gps devices only)
* If during program starup the audio/serial connector is not plugged in, the sound is routed to internal speakers.
* Rotating POI icons, better rendering of compass arrows, etc
* Numerous rendering optiomizations (as of v05.05)
* Misc bug fixes
* Code cleanup
* Source code included
MapThis! v0.5.20 comes with its own Readme.txt which contains information on installation and other reminders from Deniska. Be sure to read the documentation first before doing anything to avoid any problems.
fixes stuck pixels temporarily
Notes for this version: * Fix many pixels (4 cursors)
* Predator mode (Change the background color to seek the stuck pixels)
* Sounds for commands
* Minimize and maximize the cursors
* Change the speed of the cursors
The developer warns us not to look at the flashing lights when the fixer runs itself. Doing so for long periods of time might brick your optic nerves.
basicly psp paint app.
Notes for this version: * Added dual brush mode. See controlls for more info.
* Bug fixes
Notes for this version: * Fixed dual brush mode so instead of one rotating around the other while the other rotates around a center point they both rotate around each other.
* Ability to save current drawing to Drawing.png.
* Ability to load saved Drawing.png (right now the loaded image is not editable, but it is viewable)
* Thanks to PSdonkey now the bug stoping the sound from looping is fixed.
Notes for this version: Now loaded images are editable., Added the support for templates (see template section)., No need to restart to edit newly saved images., Changed some controls