Yeti3D is a 3D engine originally built by Derek Evans for the Game Boy Advance back in 2003
Notes for this version: * The current viewport is 120x80 pixels, 15bit.
* All textures are 64x64 8bit.
* Textures are converted to 15bit via a pre-calculated lighting LUT.
* Polygons can be any convex shape. Only squares are currently used.
* Each vertex is described as X, Y, Z, U, V and brightness.
* The renderer uses 24:8 fixed point maths.
* Polygons are clipped in 3D space using 45 degree planes. Distance to plane calculations therefore use only additions and subtractions.
* Polygon edges are clipped using one divide and 6 multiplies.
* 4 clipping planes are used. No front plane is required. No back plane is used.
* No per-span clipping is used. Fixed point errors are hidden offscreen.
Full technical notes, installation/usage details, and contact addresses are available in the file README
A paint for PSP.
Based on original windows paint.
Notes for this version: The rubber not work.
If you dont show the pointer, close and relaunch.
Notes for this version: * Added Fuzzie 360's Keyboard Library
* Added Text Tool
* Added USB Connection
* GUI Revamp
* Added Scrolling Feature
* Added Ability to save and load images of PNG or JPG format with dimensions of 512x512 or less
* Added ability to change which folder to save/load from
* Added Ability to change opacity level
* Added Ability to choose canvas size
* Added Ability to use your own custom made brushes
* Added Circle (Ellipse) Tool
* Added New Load screen
* Minor Bug fixes that caused program to crash
* Added USB Support
* Added Font Support
* Added Font Size Support
* Added Fill Bucket
* Added 'Photoshare' IR based Image-Sharing Application
* Added cursor x,y positions on screen
He does remind users to make sure that they don't load pictures above 512x512 pixels, else you could end up crashing the program with your file. In addition, he also notes that "Custom firmware users may have to patch the EBOOT if it is not launching as it is in K-Xploit format."
A user mode app by AnonymousTipster, the Zip & Rar Unarchiver.
Notes for this version: [none]
Notes for this version: Works on 1.5, 2.x have errors loading it, modify to newest version of luaplayer to make it work with 2.x version.If music suther use version 0.14